Original Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Digital Videoscope with 8.5mm Diameter Imager Head Inspection
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-15 working days.See details »
- 28cm*24cm*10cm ( Inch: 11.02*9.45*3.94 )
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
Support Multiple Language: English, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese
The MaxiVideo MV400 not only features a 3.5" full color LCD screen, auto focus and viewing capacity as close as 1" with crystal clear output, but also offers the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC.
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Features and Functions:
1. Record and play back still images and video clips
2. 3.5 " high resolution full color LCD display (320x240)
3. Easy-to-use, multi-language interface
4. Wide camera angle for in images with 640x480 resolution
5. With removable SD cards, save images and videos to take with anywhere
6. On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
7. 5x digital zoom for increased viewing
8. Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer
9. Probe diameter available in either 8.5mm(0.33") and fits most spark plug holes
10. White LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control
11. Oil and scratch resistant tempered glass lens
12. View objects as close as 1"
13. 1M (39.4") semi-rigid, but flexible watertight shaft
14. Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 5-6 hours of continuous use.
15. Ergonomic and durable tool housing
16. Composite video output jack (RCA)
17. View objects as close as 1"
18. Powered by a Lithium-Ion battery with a battery life of up to 4hrs
19. Can operate the tool while charging the battery
20. One-year limited warranty
Comparation Between Autel MaxiVideo MV400 and MV208 Digital Videoscope:
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Specification:
Recommended use: Indoor
Optimal viewing Distance: 1" to 14" (2.5cm to 35.6cm) with 8.5mm diameter imager head
Image capture: JPG images (640x480) AVI videos (320 x 240)
Screen type display: 3.5" TFT LCD
Display resolution: 320 x 240
Power supply: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (3.7V/1640 mAh)
Tested battery life: 3-4 hours of continuous use
Dimensions: 199 x 100 x 178mm (7.83" x 3.94" x 7.0")
Recording medium: Micro SD card (Micro SD card is optional and not included)
Imager head: 5.5mm (0.22")
Operating temp.: Main unit: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C); Cable: 14°F to 176°F (-10°C to 80°C)
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Package including:
1pc x MaxiVideo MV400 tool
1pc x Blow molded Case
1pc x Imager head and cable (8.5mm)
1pc x Accessories- mirror, hook and magnet
1pc x Video-out cable
1pc x AC Charger
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
Whatsapp: +86-18359215314 / 86-15159225094
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.